2017 TSN1290 Discount Golf Card Restrictions
- Bel Acres: 2 for 1 off our regular price green fees. Monday to Friday from 11 to 3.
- Scotswood: 2 for 1 valid anytime after 12:00 except tournaments. Must book a tee time.
- Kingswood: 2 for 1 tee time reservation valid Monday – Thurs anytime. Weekends and holidays after 2 pm, not valid on Fridays.
- La Verendrye: 2 for 1 regular (rack) golf rates valid everyday but Mondays. Not valid with tournament bookings or any other promotions. All bookings must be over the phone, no online bookings. Card also valid for 10% discount in Restaurant.
- Selkirk: All season, MON/TUES/THUR from 1-4 good for 2 for 1 Green Fee on regular rate ($40). Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotions. Not valid for tournaments. 1-time use.
- Steinbach: 2 for 1 Mon-Fri (excluding holidays) after 2pm. Not valid with any other offer or promotion.
- Minnewasta (Morden): 2 for 1 from 1:00 – 5:00 daily.
- Carman: 2 for 1 from 12 – 3pm, Mon – Fri. May not be used with any tournament.
- Larters at St. Andrews G & CC: Booking for 3 or 4 players for the price of 2. Mon-Tues all day. Sat/Sun after 2pm. Cannot be used with any other promotion – cannot be used for “tournament round” – expires Oct.31, 2017.
- The Meadows at East St. Paul GC: Booking for 3 or 4 players for the price of 2. Mon – Fri any time. Sat/Sun after 1 pm. Cannot be used with any other promotion – cannot be used for tournament round – expires Oct31/17.
- Winkler: 2 for 1 valid Mon – Fri and not valid for tournaments or group bookings.
- Granite Hills: 2 for 1 valid Sun – Thurs after 1pm, holidays, tournaments, leagues excluded. Subject to rules of use. Not valid with any other specials or discount offers. No cash value. Limited to bookings of 8 players or less.
By purchasing the discount card, I agree to abide with all the rules and restrictions set out by the golf course. Please check with individual golf courses regarding validity of “on-line” bookings. Most golf courses require phone only bookings. Although most Courses invite and encourage multiple visits, the validation (punching or marking) of your membership card is solely at the discretion of the golf course (they may or may not punch your card – their choice only). Please check with golf courses regarding dress code requirements.